Marketing / Business Development internshipPostée le 19/12/2018 Tunis
WeaveLines is a digital lab building innovative software for startups and established businesses. We help our customers design, architect, develop and launch top digital platforms and software products.
We are looking for a talented and a dynamic intern to lead the pre-launching marketing strategy and help in the marketing, digital marketing and business development efforts needed to launch a mobile app to the local market on June 2019.
• Conduct market research and present recommendations
• Develop a marketing strategy, establish a marketing plan and lead its implementation
• Be responsible for the marketing activities (digital marketing, promotional material, video and audio production, etc.)
• Act as an Account Manager and take the lead in partnership negotiations.
• Enrolled in a Bachelor / Master degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or any other relevant major.
• Should be independent, self-reliant and a fast learner.
• Strong interest in the music industry and the local new artists.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and non-verbal communication, negotiation, listening skills, decision-making, etc.)